Many thanks to Samwow5 for the guide.
You arrive on a beach. Run to the right and there is a building that says Party Time Tower. Don’t go in it’s a mulyi-player room. Run until you see a building called, Pendulum’s Lab outside of the lab there is a crying lady. Talk to her and she tells you about the mission. She goes into the building, follow her into the building.
Run to the right, you see the person again. Click on her again. She gives you a printout so that you can read in your items inventory. You want to learn more about the Future Machine? Talk to the guy that is wearing an apron and glasses.
Powering up the Future Machine, run left and hop down to find the power supply. To activate the Power Supply push it together by walking towards it until it closes.
Run back to the door of the Machine, which will be blue, and click on it to go to the future. The future will be ruins. You meet yourself, but in the future 50 years older. Click on the future you and you will get a special time travel device that looks like a golden stopwatch.
Who Needs What
- Ancient Greece: Golden Vase
- Vikings: Thor’s Amulet
- Mali Empire: Salt Rocks
- Da Vinci’s Workshop: Notebook
- Aztec Empire: Sun Stone Piece
- Great Wall of China: Stone Bowl
- The Graff House: Declaration of Independance
- Lewis and Clark: Peace Medal
- Edison’s Workshop: Phonograph
- Statue of Liberty: Statue Model
- Mount Everest: Climbing Goggles
(In the order of year)
- 0328 BC – A man in golden armor – Ancient Greece
- 0831 AD – A man in Viking suit – Vikings
- 1387 AD – A lady with pink turban – Mali Empire
- 1516 AD – A bearded man – Da Vinci’s Workshop
- 1519 AD – A man with headdress – Aztec Empire
- 1593 AD – An armored Asian man – Great Wall of China
- 1776 AD – A man with black hat – The Graff House
- 1805 AD – A man with beaver cap – Lewis and Clark
- 1877 AD – A young man – Edison’s Workshop
- 1882 AD – A French man – Statue of Liberty
- 1953 AD – man in blue hoodie – Mount Everest
- 2009 AD – LAB on Main Street
Where Things Are
- Phonograph: Is on top of the treasury building(guards are standing in front of it) in Greece. You have to climb up onto the building that a person is in. It helps to have the Glider when getting it.
- Climbing Goggles: It’s in the Aztec Empire, and a guard is wearing them, the guard gives them to you if your wearing the Warrior’s Mask.
- The Viking Suit: Laying on the second cliff where the Vikings are, use the Glider to get there.
- Statue Model: At the very top peak of Mount Everest you can get to.
- Stone Bowl: At Lewis and Clark’s campsite. A tree has the words “Clark was here” cut into it. Climb the tree, wait for a beaver to come out, has the bowl on his head.
- Peace Medal: It’s hanging on the pulley system in Da Vinci’s Workshop. Climb onto the middle platform, it makes the top one come closer ,you can jump on it easier. Get on the top platform, you will go down but the bottom platform will come out. Jump onto the bottom platform and from there jump and try to touch the shiny silver circle. If you touch it, then you’ve got the Peace Medal.
- Declaration of Independence: In the Mali Empire there’s a place called “Timbuktu Inn”. A document merchant is in there. Piece a puzzle together for him to give you the Declaration of Independence.
- Sun Stone Piece: On top of Edison’s Workshop. Run left and jump on the car. Click the circle-thingy that lights up, the car goes and stops under the tree. Climb up the tree and on the house.
- Notebook: Go to the Statue of Liberty. Climb on the very top platform of the wooden stilts. Jump left. You land on a ledge. The Notebook is on the ledge below that.
- Thor’s Amulet: Go to the Great Wall of China and pass the construction zone. A man will be wearing the amulet. If you beat him in a memory game he will give it to you.
- The Glider: Da Vinci gives you it when you give him his notebook.
- Golden Vase: This is the hardest. Run to the Great Wall of China and click a barrel of explosives. Go where the Vikings are and climb on the first cliff. Click on the rock/pile and run. Should blow up. Pick the torch up and go inside the cave. You have a while before your torch goes out to find the vase. It will go out if you step in water.
- Warrior’s Mask: The Aztec Empire there is a warrior who wants to retire. Click on him and he gives his mask to you.
- Salt Rocks: Go to the Graff House, climb the tree, jump onto the roof, their are in a bag right there.
The hardest parts of Time Tangled Island is the inside the cave in the Viking area. You enter the cave, have about 30 seconds until the torch flickers out. You can only see part of the way, there is not a lot of room for error.
The path to follow when you’re inside the Viking Cave on Time Tangled Island. You find the Golden Vase, you need to return it to Greek Times.
When you are done finishing helping everyone, go back to the future. To get to your future self’s SkyHome use the hover tube and monorails. Talk to your future self and he will give you the Time Tangled Island Medal.
To be honest, it wasn’t one of my personal favorite Islands. Like Shark Tooth, Early Poptropica, and other early Islands the actual goal wasn’t very clear. The history stuff looked like the Creators needed to do some more research – the Mona Lisa does not have straight hair. She has frizzy hair under a veil. Also, those Fact Monster buttons were very annoying and sometimes got in the way of my adventure.
Aside from this, the island is fairly challenging and it took me a while to get through that cave thingy (come on, that was in 2008). It was full of funny things, and I just loved the Future World (wouldn’t it be great if that could actually happen?). The costumes kept to the date and I actually learned a few things.
Time Tangled gets a 6 1/2 out of 10 from me.